GIBFIBRE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GIBFIBRE may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address and phone number.
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How we use the information collected
· Internal record management.
· To improve our products and services.
· Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we consider you may find useful via the email address which you have provided.
· Occasionally contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you either by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to client trends.
People have different views and objectives regarding their personal data. We make sure to be clear on the information we use and collect so you have a choice on how it is used.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We aim to protect GIBFIBRE and its users from unauthorised access, changes or deletion of any of our or your data.
We encrypt many of our services with SSL certificates such as the online customer portal and internal mailing system.
When you visit our website
You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. GIBFIBRE uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, user experience and analyse how the website is used. Aside from the approximate location (IP Address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information and language. We do not collect additional information, such as your age, gender, interests, bank details or clickstream.
The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the GIBFIBRE website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Accessing your personal information
You can request access to your personal information (Subject Access Request –SAR) under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
Updating your personal information
You have the right/availability to change or update your personal information.You may want to change the information for reasons such as, but not limited to,moving address, changing phone number, changing e-mail address,upgrading/downgrading your package or updating incorrect information. We willupdate or delete information quickly unless we need to keep that informationfor business or legal reasons.
Sharing of Information
We do not share any of your information with 3rd parties unless we have yourconsent to do so or if we are required to do so by law.